- Omega 3, 6, 7, 9, GLA & SDA
- Cold Pressed & Plant based
- Most balanced & richest source of essential fatty acids (nearly 85 percent)
- Free of toxins such as mercury, peroxides, PCBs, pesticides & herbicides (found in fish oil)
- High levels of anti-oxidants, chlorophyll, carotene & lecithin
- Non-GMO, Gluten free & Vegan
- Easily digested
- Reduce inflammation & oxidation
- Lower blood LDL cholesterol levels
- Lower blood pressure
- Supports brain function & eye health
- Supports immune & cardiovascular system
- Relieve dry skin (Eczema & Psoriasis)
- Increases energy levels & metabolic rate
- Improves muscle recovery
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should I take Dr. D’s Hemp Seed Oil?
Anyone who wants to maintain good health or alleviate symptoms of a chronic condition can benefit from taking Hemp Seed Oil as it provides cardiovascular, neurological, immune and hormonal support. It contains a full spectrum of omegas: omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 in a perfectly balanced ratio, optimizing therapeutic effects.
I am already taking Fish Oil. Should I still take Hemp Seed Oil?
The benefit of Dr. D’s Hemp Seed Oil is that along with providing all of the essential omegas, it is plant-based, free of mercury/toxins, free of gastrointestinal irritation-causing peroxides, does not disturb the eco-system and does not oxidize or spoil as easily as fish oil. Taking Dr. D’s Hemp Seed Oil replaces the need for fish oil supplements.
What is the optimal recommended dosage?
As a maintenance protocol or if you are experiencing mild pain/inflammation, the recommended dosage is 1 tablespoon per day. For people who are experiencing advanced inflammation or have a medical condition, the recommended dosage is 2 tablespoons per day.
Will this product get me “high”?
No. Hemp contains little to no levels of THC or CBD, which are the chemicals that are associated with the psychoactive properties of marijuana.
Can I cook with it?
No, as high temperatures will destroy the oil’s nutritious properties.
Is it safe to take with my medication(s)?
Yes, however we do recommend that you take Dr. D’s Hemp Seed Oil 1 hour before or after your medication(s).
I am already taking Hemp Seeds/Hearts. What’s the difference between the seeds and the oil?
Our seeds are cold pressed to obtain the oil, meaning that they are squeezed at optimal temperatures in order to preserve the omegas. Therefore, the oil extracted from the hemp seeds have a richer omega profile compared to the seeds themselves. Feel free to enjoy your Dr. D’s Hemp Hearts in conjunction with Dr. D’s Hemp Seed Oil as the hearts are packed with protein and fibre.